Our highly qualified engineers perform services of various kind, related to Oil in Water monitoring and the Argus technology.
Our team aims to deliver high quality service throughout the product lifecycle
Argus Service and Support
Our knowledgeable service personnel provides high-quality service and support on:
- Installation: Installation of the Argus OIW and pre-startup work prior to commissioning, at yard or site location / platform
- Commissioning – Final testing and configuration at Argus OIW start up
- Offshore / Onshore services – Yearly service, and troubleshooting if required
- Remote support – Support performed with or without direct communication with customer. When needed, together with the customer, providing us the ability to remotely access the Argus OIW software.
- Spare Parts – Sale of various Argus OIW spare parts at customers requirement
Level 1: Basic courses for personnel operating Argus products.
Level 2: Advanced courses for personnel operating Argus Products